hello.
It seems my parents are one step closer to their magnificent 'Shawn's great independent future' plan. I got a reply letter from the Air Force today; I would like to add I was wailing in agony, it was a pretty drama moment for me.
It sucks really. I really wonder how did Mother Soh persuade me to send the Air Force the 'omg-i-am-an-interested-idiot' reply slip. I mean I knew the vocation would bond me for 6 years, I knew by the time I'm out I'll be a 26 year old dumbass with backdated design skills, fucked up brain and probably wearing patriotic underpants, I mean what was I thinking! It must be Mother Soh's power nagging, "Shawn ah, if you join you'll be rich when you come out. Then the training not so harsh, the uniform so nice also, you wear sure look very handsome, not like the other NS people, green color so ugly. Then you are pilot so cool then can travel around the world... etc etc." Besides that, she combined her nagging powers with Father Soh and they gave their 99-hit Nagging combos everyday for 2 weeks. Urgh, but I reckon my soul was bought at that time when she mentioned 'nice uniform,' 'handsome' and 'travel around the world' anyway. And I knew if I just send that stupid reply slip, my parents would shut up...
Dear Soh Wei Li Shawn,
You have been identified as a potential candidate to be a military Pilot based on your medical fitness and educational training...
SHAWN YOU FUCKING RETARD!!! Now I have to attend their 5 hour Computerized Aptitude Selection System on the 23 May. Sigh. Ah! Ooo. Shit. Urgh. Help. Umph. Eek. Bweh. Argh. Eurgh. Ehh.
Aiyah actually I know if I really don't want this I can just screw up major on the freaking test. But I just blogged all this so I can bitch anyway. So ya, don't worry. :l
It seems my parents are one step closer to their magnificent 'Shawn's great independent future' plan. I got a reply letter from the Air Force today; I would like to add I was wailing in agony, it was a pretty drama moment for me.
It sucks really. I really wonder how did Mother Soh persuade me to send the Air Force the 'omg-i-am-an-interested-idiot' reply slip. I mean I knew the vocation would bond me for 6 years, I knew by the time I'm out I'll be a 26 year old dumbass with backdated design skills, fucked up brain and probably wearing patriotic underpants, I mean what was I thinking! It must be Mother Soh's power nagging, "Shawn ah, if you join you'll be rich when you come out. Then the training not so harsh, the uniform so nice also, you wear sure look very handsome, not like the other NS people, green color so ugly. Then you are pilot so cool then can travel around the world... etc etc." Besides that, she combined her nagging powers with Father Soh and they gave their 99-hit Nagging combos everyday for 2 weeks. Urgh, but I reckon my soul was bought at that time when she mentioned 'nice uniform,' 'handsome' and 'travel around the world' anyway. And I knew if I just send that stupid reply slip, my parents would shut up...
Dear Soh Wei Li Shawn,
You have been identified as a potential candidate to be a military Pilot based on your medical fitness and educational training...
SHAWN YOU FUCKING RETARD!!! Now I have to attend their 5 hour Computerized Aptitude Selection System on the 23 May. Sigh. Ah! Ooo. Shit. Urgh. Help. Umph. Eek. Bweh. Argh. Eurgh. Ehh.
Aiyah actually I know if I really don't want this I can just screw up major on the freaking test. But I just blogged all this so I can bitch anyway. So ya, don't worry. :l

<< Home